About Anesthesiology M
aroof has eight state-of- the-art Operation Theatres along with an ICU and CCU. The operation theatres are equipped with latest Anesthesia machines along with comprehensive monitoring systems so as to ensure patient safety.
The Anesthesia team provides the following services:
- Outpatient Pre-Anesthesia clinics for evaluation and satisfaction of patient queries.
- Acute pain services including pre and post-operative pain management utilizing the latest modalities.
- Anesthetic services for a wide range of operations including Neurosurgery, Pediatrics, Orthopedics and Gynae/Obs.
- Pain less delivery services for Obs cares.
- Management of critically ill cases in intensive care units and providing resp care services in the CCU.
- Chronic Pain Management.
- Clinical Services are provided for the management of chronic nonmalignant pain services Management of cancer pain.